Helsing Junction Farm is a 50 acre Certified Organic Vegetable Farm, which is nestled in the Independence Valley. There are majestic views of the surrounding wooded hills, Mount Rainier, and is also in close proximity to the Chehalis River. The grounds are perfect for a natural and rustic style wedding.
Imagine strolling along the secluded lake behind our farm, taking a sunset walk through our flowering lavender, or relaxing under our ancient Weeping Willow tree.
We are conveniently located off of I-5, 20 miles south of Olympia and 1.5 hours from both Seattle and Portland. Call us at 360-273-2033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a visit.
Rental of the farm:
- Includes your choice of any of our on-farm outdoor venues
- 48 hour use of our venue – what a spot for a weekend getaway wedding
- Rustic camping
- Hand-picked list of local farmers, artisans and businesses that we trust you’ll love
- Chicken, pork, and lamb from our neighboring farms
- Our own organic vegetables and fruit
- Our on-site florist can help you with your floral needs for your event and is willing to work with any size budget
This is truly a location for food lovers, outdoors and camping lovers and fun couples who don’t want a stuffy ballroom or banquet hall.
Want help planning your wedding or special event?
Contact Debbie Today!