Ruby Red Shoes Signature Services
We believe that every wedding deserves our signature service. Your wedding day is special to us too, and we want to ensure that we help you plan and execute the wedding you have always dreamed about. We know you are busy and that there are literally hundreds of things to discuss, and decide upon to suit your vision. We will help you with every one of those details – that’s what we do!
Full service planning does NOT mean this is another cookie cutter wedding & reception. And it is not a wedding where we choose what you get. It’s your wedding, the decisions are yours. Our job is to offer carefully curated options to provide you with knowledge to make good decisions.
With all of the planing before hand and our Ruby Red Shoes team handling every detail on the wedding day, you will feel like Guests at your wedding, Let us do the work and turn your dreams into reality.
At Ruby Red Shows Weddings, we do a limited number of weddings per year, so that each wedding gets our complete focus. If this sounds like the type of experience you want, then let’s schedule an in-person consultation.
Consultation with Debbie:
- Complimentary initial in-person consultation.
- When contract is signed, we get to work.
- Monthly ongoing in-person or SKYPE or Zoom consultations.
- Weekly email summaries and pre-scheduled phone calls.
Planning in the beginning – building your Wedding Team:
- A customized planning timeline developed and maintained by your planner.
- Maintaining the timeline to help you stay on track in the decision making process.
- A customized spending plan to realistically establish how much you want to spend in each area of the wedding & reception.
- Maintaining the spending plan, updating it as contracts are signed.
- Assistance with selection of your perfect ceremony and reception venue.
- Scheduling your venue site visits.
- Assistance with choosing the best vendors that suite your style and your spending plan.
- Scheduling appointments to meet and select your amazing vendors.
- Contract review of all venues and vendors.
You’ve selected the venues and vendors – now what? This becomes our task list and we are here for assistance.
- A comprehensive event planning checklist to include: décor, food and beverage arrangements, stationary, floral, lighting, rentals, photography, videography, entertainment, and audio-visual. This is where we decide exactly what you want from your Wedding Team.
- Assist with development of wedding theme, colors, decorations, etc.
- Advice on etiquette and traditions.
- Guest list and table seating assistance.
- Assisting with selection of favors, table numbers and place cards.
- Coordinating hotels for out-of-town guests.
- Rehearsal Dinner Location.
- Assembling and delivering hospitality gifts for out-of-town guests.
- Developing a wedding day timeline for the wedding couple.
- Creating a wedding timeline for all vendors.
- Confirming vendors’ arrival time & coordinating their set-up.
- Coordinating wedding rehearsal (assistance with processional and recessional).Duties at Rehearsal – What we do!
- Introduce ourselves to officiant, parents, and wedding party
- Position wedding party on standing at ceremony location; be it a church altar, under a tent, in a gazebo or on the sand
- Direct proper holding of bouquets, groomsmen’s hands, no gum
- Explain to ushers their responsibilities
- Direct family on procession & where to sit
- Work with officiant on elements of ceremony, processional to recessional
- Offer advice on etiquette and procedures
- Keep everyone focused on task
- Pass out timelines for Wedding Day to Family & Wedding Party
- Go over details of the ceremony set-up with you
Duties at Ceremony – What we do!
- Set-up elements of ceremony-unity candle, sand ceremony, guest book
- Assist wedding couple in anyway throughout their whole day
- Assist vendors with set-up- florist, musicians, photographer, etc
- Make sure wedding couple looks GREAT
- Assist ushers in seating direction
- Assist with ceremony doors for guests and bride to enter
- Help family with direction
- Cue music for processional
- Line-up and cue wedding party and family throughout ceremony
- Fluff train before you walk down the aisle
- Assist in directing wedding party and guests after ceremony
- Gather wedding party belongings and decorations from ceremony site
- Direct family and wedding party to photos
- Have wedding emergency kit on hand Advil, mints, sewing kit etc.
Duties at Reception – What we do!
- Communicate with venue manager on set-up
- Ensure proper placement of place cards, wedding favors
- Ensure proper set-up of centerpieces, candles, etc
- Make sure lighting is perfect
- Place cake cutting set at cake table with napkins and plates
- Check all tables for proper place settings and table elements
- Ensure cake, toss bouquet, champagne glasses, etc are in proper place
- Check with DJ/Band that music is ready and your timeline is followed
- Ensure venue has snacks and drinks ready for wedding party when they arrive
- Assist with bustling of gown when you arrive
- Line-up wedding party for grand entrance
- Assist couple with cake cutting
- Make sure parents are taken care of
- Assist guest with place cards and to find their tables
- Make sure all event activities happen on time,(first dance, cake cutting)
- Keeping in contact with the couple to let you know what’s next
- Collect and secure all gifts and cards
- Answer guests questions
- Act as a liaison between you and all vendors
- Keep reception running smoothly behind the scenes
- Distribute final payments/tips to vendors
- Have wedding emergency kit on hand (sewing kit, mints, Advil etc)
- Ensure anything else you want done, is done your way!If it sounds like a lot – it is! But with our Rub Red Shoes team there, no one is bothering you with questions, again we want you to feel like Guests!
Price starting at $6,250.00
See what these happy couples had to say about Debbie and her Signature Services:
“Words along cannot describe how happy we are that we choose Debbie McNairy to help us plan our wedding. From our first meeting, she was exclusively focused on making sure we had everything we wanted and helped us build the day of our dreams. Debbie didn’t seem to have a pre-conceived idea of what our wedding should be… rather, she worked to help guide us to making decisions – from choosing vendors, to invitations, to how the whole event should run.“ = Samantha, Bride
“Our wedding was a flawless performance. Debbie has been the most thorough and organized planner from the first time we met with her until the day of the wedding. We had an outdoor wedding with 200 guests, and planned a full traditional wedding. All in all I’d recommend Debbie without hesitation and wish I had another event to plan with her because we miss her! Maybe one of our anniversaries! Kerry and I can’t thank you enough for all the help and support you gave us on our big day.” = Russell, Groom